Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists is a busy 24/7 Emergency & Specialty Referral Hospital with locations in Buzzards Bay and Dennis, MA.
From doctors to client care associates, our team is specially-trained to not only provide the highest level of medical care to pets, but also to help their owners through the process with compassionate, respectful, and clear communication.
The Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting throughout the organization to include CCVS and our other locations. We are growing and need to add a Recruiter with Veterinary industry experience to our HR Team. The Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Coordinate, implement and attend college recruiting initiatives.
- Attend local and national veterinary conferences to represent all entities
- Perform reference checking, send out DISC profiles, and offer letters
- Handle all travel, scheduling, and implementation of doctor candidate visits to include area tours, drive to and from other locations and meal reservations and coordination.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- Administrative duties and recordkeeping.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Two plus years’ experience in the veterinary field (ER/Specialty preferred), with recruiting experience in some capacity.
- Ability to travel for all recruitment activities to include meetings, college visits, career fairs and conferences in and out of state.
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building skills.
- Excellent computer skills; Google Docs a plus
- Effective oral and written communication skills, as well as organizational skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster teamwork.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to maintain the highly confidential nature of human resources work.
- A bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification a plus.
- Choice of two Health Insurance Plans
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Simple IRA with company match
- Short Term Disability Insurance available
- PTO / Holidays
- Pet Discounts and Pet Insurance
- Generous Continuing Education Program
Will consider part-time applicants.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating how you feel you are a fit for our position. Please also include your desired compensation.