Advanced veterinary care for cancer, diabetes and other serious conditions with a compassionate touch.
Should a complicated or serious health concern arise with your pet, you may be advised by your regular veterinarian to seek the care of an internal medicine specialist. The internal medicine team at Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists has the expertise you need for your beloved dog or cat.
Our internal medicine services include the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Cancer, with the latest chemotherapy and other treatment options
- Gastrointestinal diseases with endoscopic procedures for diagnosis and treatment
- Upper and lower respiratory tract disease
- Liver and pancreatic disease
- Renal and urogenital disease
- Endocrine diseases – diabetes mellitus, thyroid and adrenal disease, pituitary disorders, and others
- Autoimmune, immune-mediated, and infectious diseases
- Hematologic disease
Learn more about board-certified specialists, like the ones you’ll meet here at CCVS.