Advanced veterinary care for cancer, diabetes and other serious conditions with a compassionate touch.
Should a complicated or serious health concern arise with your pet, you may be advised by your regular veterinarian to seek the care of an internal medicine specialist. The internal medicine team at Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists has the expertise you need for your beloved dog or cat.
Our internal medicine services include the diagnosis and treatment of:
- Cancer, with the latest chemotherapy and other treatment options
- Gastrointestinal diseases with endoscopic procedures for diagnosis and treatment
- Upper and lower respiratory tract disease
- Liver and pancreatic disease
- Renal and urogenital disease
- Endocrine diseases – diabetes mellitus, thyroid, and adrenal disease, pituitary disorders, and others
- Autoimmune, immune-mediated, and infectious diseases
- Hematologic disease
We have two convenient locations.
Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists is open for emergencies. We also proudly offer premier specialty veterinary care for your pet in close partnership with your referring veterinarian. Our specialists are board-certified in emergency & critical care, surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, and ophthalmology. Our hours are:
Friday 5pm through Monday 5pm : Emergency Services
Monday - Friday: Temporary Limited Lobby Hours.
Please call ahead for medication refills, to schedule appointments, and with any questions. Specialty appointments continue as usual.