Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists (CCVS) is a growing specialty and emergency, critical care hospital with locations in Bourne and Dennis. We are a 24/7 hospital that practices a high standard of care in a compassionate and engaging environment.
We are looking for a full time Overnight Technician to join our team. This role requires a strong contribution to the spirit and pride of the organization in that each employee is part of a team practicing excellent medicine with a high standard of patient, client and RDVM care. Experienced technicians, preferably those who are licensed and who have or wish to pursue ACVECCT certification are encouraged to apply. We are looking for people who have a strong skill set and wish to continue to build their knowledge base as well as teach others. The practices are located on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, a beautiful area famous for its beaches and recreational activities. All staff members at CCVS work some weekend and holiday shifts, as well as paid on call shifts. Benefits include competitive wages, paid vacations and holidays, health, vision and dental insurance, short term disability insurance, a pet discount policy which includes coverage through veterinary insurance, and a continuing education program. If you are interested in working with us please submit a resume and letter of interest and include your availability for an interview.
- Certification or at least 3 years of veterinary technician /patient care hospital experience.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritize, problem solve, and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to lift and restrain pets of at least 50 pounds and work on feet most of the day.
- Additional qualities of this position include; organization, patience, friendly and outgoing persona, anticipates and pays close attention to details.
Job Type: Full-time
- Veterinary Technician: 3 years