Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists
Providing veterinary medical and surgical eye care, while prioritizing comfort for your pet.
Just like people, animals can also suffer from eye complications that affect their day-to-day life. These conditions can include cataracts, glaucoma, uveitis, tumors of the eye, eyelid defects, dry eye, retinal degeneration, and corneal ulcers. Our veterinary ophthalmologist here at Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists can provide pets with nearly all of the medical and surgical eye care that is available for humans while making sure they are comfortable and treated with the utmost care and compassion.
Our ophthalmology services and care options include:
- Tonometry (Tonopen)
- Nasolacrimal Flush
- Schirmer Tear Testing
- Slit Lamp Examination (Biomicroscopy)
- Indirect and Direct Retinal Examination
- Conjuntival Scrapes and Biopsies
- Aqueous Centesis/Vitreous Centesis
- Ultrasound (Eye and Orbit)
- CERF (Canine Eye Registration Foundation) Examination
- GDC (Institutes for Genetic Disease Control) Examination
Ophthalmology services are available in our Dennis hospital.