- Take and record medical history, medications, supplements, diet and allergies of incoming patients
- Administer and monitor anesthesia patients with ASA levels I-IV
- Proficient in venipuncture, IV catheter placement, advanced diagnostic imaging, troubleshooting equipment and use of a ventilator
- Collect and record vitals, prepare lab samples, position patient for digital radiographs
Educate clients on preventative care recommendations and discharge/post-op care recommendations. Call clients with lab results.
- Maintain a positive “can-do” attitude and passionate demeanor at all times
Takes an active role in training team members on the floor
- Certification is desired (or ability to obtain within 6 months of hire) with at least four years’ Vet Tech Experience
- Advanced anesthesia and analgesia experience with ability to train others
- Must be fluent in general hospital operations; telephone operations, service and fees, estimates, patient care and general hospital flow.
- Must be professional with ability to multi-task and solve problems efficiently in a fast paced environment and can prioritize and delegate as needed
- History of strong customer service / client skills
- Able to lift 40 pounds and stoop, bend, kneel and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Computer literacy skills
- Four years of veterinary technician experience; CVT Preferred, but not required
- Advanced anesthesia and analgesia experience
Benefits include competitive wages, paid time off, holidays, medical/dental/vision/Short Term Disability/Simple IRA/Pet Discount Policy and a Continuing Education Program.
Schedules available: 7am – 3pm, and 3pm -11pm, includes weekends and holidays.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com indicating how you feel you are a fit for our position and include your compensation requirements.