Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists values the relationships we’ve built with our referring community throughout Southeastern Massachusetts. We are here 24/7 for you and your patients in case of emergency or when our team’s specialized expertise is needed to complement your routine care. Our team offers:
- O2 support
- Mechanical ventilation
- Expertise in transfusion medicine
- Continuous ECG and direct blood pressure monitoring
- Endoscopy, rhinoscopy, colonoscopy, and cystoscopy
- Arthroscopic surgery and laparoscopy
- Expertise in multiple forms of cruciate rupture repair
- Treatment of animals with multiple concurrent illnesses
Exceptional communication and service for you and your patients from beginning to end.
As one of our referring veterinarians, you will be kept closely involved in your patient’s care with us from start to finish. This includes:
- Prompt, complete reports including current lab results and diagnostic results
- Consultation with you regarding treatment recommendations and goals
- Regular updates regarding your patient’s progress
- Quick scheduling for specialty services
- 24/7 patient care
- Caring, knowledgeable client liaisons to assist pet owners through all stages of their pets’ care with us
- A liaison dedicated to each department to assist with prompt communication, updates, and more.
We have two convenient locations.
Cape Cod Veterinary Specialists is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies. We also proudly offer premiere specialty veterinary care for your pet in close partnership with your referring veterinarian. Our specialists are board-certified in emergency & critical care, surgery, internal medicine, cardiology, and ophthalmology.